Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I also got scammed by Joyui co Ltd. I asked to cancel my order the same day I placed it and was told it already shipped! I tried to get Pay Pal to cancel it and Refund my payment but was told the dispute process had to go through! I asked why does Pay Pal still do business with this company considering all of the complaints - didn't get a coherent response - if this isn't resolved in a very short period of time I will cancel my Pay pal account - the fact that Pay Pal still does business with this company considering all of the complaints is totally unacceptable!
Login to Me Too

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

I too wonder why #Paypal still allow these known scammers to use their platform

Strange that Paypal does not understand that this little scam has now prevented me from ordering anything form FB advertisers to Amy banners ads unless I know the retailer.

Login to Me Too

JBernas
New Community Member

Two years later and fraud is still an issue with Joyui!  I never received my product AND my credit card number was stolen/used so the account had to be closed.  Really disappointed and disgusted!

Login to Me Too

Mumalugs
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have just received my item, it is not what they had advertised at all, and the sizing is terrible. If so many people are complaining about this company how do they still allow us consumers to be scammed by them?? I pay through PayPal for security. This type of thing really makes me wary of buying anything online. Every time I do something seems to go wrong.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Mumalugs

Thanks for visiting the Community, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that the item you ordered isn't anything like what they advertised. You can learn how to file a dispute under PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy on our Help Center here: How do I open a dispute with a seller?

I hope this helps you receive a refund! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

gingertopsy
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, but an email to the parent company brought a response saying that :   There was no parcel only a single plastic envelope which was undamaged. So obviously their warehouse operatives cannot count.  Ordered 4 got 1.  disgraceful they should be off PayPal.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.
But as our warehouse checked, they didn't miss any item when packed your order.
Please kindly check your parcel again.
Yours Sincerely,
Customer Service Team

Login to Me Too

Hi, Just wanted you all to know that PayPal is refunding my order from this Scammy Joyui Co LTD...I just wish I had seen all these fraud and scam alets before I purchased...lesson learned! I appreciate all who posted!! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Jazzer241
New Community Member

I ordered a Garden Kneeler, pictured and well-described on their website, full price of $47.  They sent a small canvas bag valued at about $3. The catch? Despite the photos and description, the item number was for the bag. Technically, they delivered what I had "ordered". Clearly, it was an intentional scam. PayPal "investigated" and found no problem with their users being ripped off like this. I'll never use PayPal again. 

Login to Me Too

Marilynshere
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, want me to send back, it will cost more than I paid. But I have the original packaging address is from New Jersey. I should only have to send to New Jersey not to China but I can’t seem to get of hold of anybody to get the answer to my question..

Login to Me Too

Temp20230820A
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the middle of dealing with this company now. Why does Paypal allow them to continue using the platform if they are a known scam? This isn’t good for their business. I would think they could at least offer a warning that a company you are sending money to has been flagged as a potential issue. I use PayPal because I thought they “had my back”. Oh well, I guess all these scam companies over seas will drive us back to “Made in America”.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.