Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Rmk3
New Community Member
Bad company. I got a partial delivery, never did get a purchase confirmation that showed exactly what I ordered. I escalated the dispute to PayPal. Doubt they will do anything.
Login to Me Too

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal didn't help
Login to Me Too

ElloDuck
Contributor
Contributor
They do if you threaten to litigate. They paid me back directly instead of getting Joyui to refund me. Wish I had the extra bandwidth it would take to organize a class action case against your and or ppal. I don't, maybe someone else will. At this point it's blatantly obvious Joyui is a dishonest company that is using ppal's rules against us creating a loophole that doesn't serve the buyers. All the best.
Login to Me Too

RiverFred
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal is useless against this dishonest company and continues to allow payment by Pay Pal. Your only recourse after being offered an very low reimbursement from Joyui is to return the item to China, good luck.

Login to Me Too

Roseghost
Contributor
Contributor
This also happened to me. I ordered a lot from them, hoodies, shirts, jewelry, I received 1 hoodie. I filed a dispute with PayPal. PayPal is making me file with a .gov agency as if I am lying. So aggregating. Was it ever refunded to you?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Roseghost 

Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help community!

I am sorry to hear that you've not received your complete order from the seller. It's good to know that you've already reported the transaction with PayPal. To continue with the investigation of your claim, PayPal may ask you to provide receipts, third party evaluations, reports filed with gov agency, or anything else. For some cases, PayPal must relay on third party documents to continue examining your case. 

Once you get the document, you can upload it in the resolution center for the team to review. You will always get the updates about your claim via email and it can also be viewable in the resolution center of your PayPal account. You can also refer this page to avoid errors while uploading the documents in the resolution center.  

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Roseghost
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly this is very difficult to do. Especially since they have already taken all but 1 payment from me. It is absolutely ridiculous that PayPal allows this company to use their financial technologies, seeing that probably all of us customers have been scammed. Once this transaction is completed I am closing out of PayPal for good since nothing has been done about this. All I wanted was the clothing and jewelry I paid for. Why is that so hard to understand????
Login to Me Too

MarvMarvs
Contributor
Contributor

This company came up in a Facebook ad and looked totally legitimate. I ordered ivy fence panels from them, and they were literally miniatures of what they showed online.  I filed a dispute with PayPal and the company agreed to refund my money IF I returned them to CHINA.  Now mind you, the return address on the parcel was Rosemead, CA.  PayPal told me that I could enter the tracking info on the dispute and I will be reimbursed.  I'm not hopeful about this.  They suggested I use Parcel Monkey to return the package; there were so many questions to answer, like phone number, tax ID number, etc., I just input info as best I could.  They sent me a label and customs paperwork that required FIVE copies.  So I spent $100 on the panels, $67 on the shipping, and I'll bet I never see one cent of it returned.

This company is obviously a scam company.  I don't know why PayPal doesn't issue some sort of warning.

Login to Me Too

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Same exactly. I decided to just take the loss. I paid $171 and would have cost me $80 to ship back per USPS. I doubt I would have ever seen the refund

Login to Me Too

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

Same MO. 

Surprised why Paypal lets this company use its platform

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.