Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

olboy1155
Contributor
Contributor
Never ever use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210911d
Count me in
Login to Me Too

MAV52
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for initiating this issue, I am furious with PayPal and going to delete and starting charging things on my credit card then just pay it off. Your credit card protects you more than PayPal and I didn't know that. I ordered an above ground pool and received face masks instead. 

What makes it worse is that you cannot talk to a live person. I could go on, I am just furious with PayPal

I don't know what filing a class action law suit all in tails, but I hope someone can get one started. Someone is getting away with a lot of our money. 😞

Login to Me Too

tyler311

I would like to join too. 

I have been trying to contact Paypal for 5 days now! Calling and calling and sending emails and message center buy you PayPal just keeps ignoring me and its ridiculous! I have a small credit line with PayPal which I pay $40 a month on autopay! Somehow one of my payments didn't go through and PayPal charged me $121 and came after me calling and calling. They sent a debt collector after me and the guy on the phone said after I pay this it will go back to $40 a month. Well, now I get an email from PayPal saying I am enrolled in a $121 a month autopay scheduled to charge my account on OCT 11, 2020! I just paid PayPal $121 on Sept 21, 2020. I HAVE THE STATEMENT! It should go back to $40 a month! This is nuts. I have been calling 5 times a day for days now I just get ignored. Now if I still don't hear back I will call my bank and issue a stop payment on all PayPal charges because Paypal refuses to contact me which is not fair. For a money transfer service, Paypal has some terrible customer service! I just want this resolved! I should not have to pay you $121 after I just did!

Also all my Paypal accounts 1 personal and 1 business are linked to my bank accounts. Everytime I use PayPal to send money the money leaves my bank account and the Paypal calls me a day later and says I owe them the money! IT WAS WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT! WHY DO I OWE PAYPAL THE MONEY WHEN YOU ALREADY TOOK IT FROM ME!

Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor
Everybody take note these criminals are updating their TOS EUA to better benefit their criminal enterprise!
Login to Me Too

Kkearlyy
Contributor
Contributor
Sept.17th my friend sends money. PayPal held it until sept 25th. On Sept 25th I tried numerous times to transfer funds to linked accounts and each time it was denied. PP claims it looked suspicious so they placed limitation on account until I provided several documents. After uploading my documents they said I can no longer use paypal. They took usage of my PP account on sept 27th but on sept 28th they began debuting funds from one of my linked accounts AND paypal says they can not unlinked my accounts. I have tried numerous times to call customer service, but they say use help menu. When I use help menu it says call customer service. I have also sent many messages but when they respond it does not even address my issue. I have gone to the resolution center and they refuse to help. I am losing everything I have due to being laid off from work over the whole covid thing. My friend sent $300 to help with Bill's (paypal took $9.00 but the Agreement states that friends send money for free). My sweet friend sent me that money with intentions to help me. I have lost my car now because of this ordeal and I just want my money. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!?!?!
Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor
Call your banks fraud department once you say NO it becomes fraud and theft
Login to Me Too

Kkearlyy
Contributor
Contributor

thank you....i am doing it now

Login to Me Too

peralesalvarado
Contributor
Contributor
They took out $16.26. I am thinking of closing my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

DMSD
Contributor
Contributor
I want to join in because I bought an item through a scam site and pp doesn't want to take action. It just don't want to do mothing. This company is the owner of ebay and I have had the same problem with ebay. A seller did not refund a money after an agreement and ebay answer. Sorry your item did not arrived take this $10 coupon discount. After I paid $150.00. Ebay is a scam site and Paypal is the same too. I need to join please! They do not respect the consummer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.