Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Andrea174
Contributor
Contributor

And I fully agree PayPal makes it impossible to contact them by phone, email, etc. The only option is to write to them at corporate headquarters, the old fashioned way. And I believe it will never be read, or responded to.

Login to Me Too

Andrea174
Contributor
Contributor

I believe that eBay and PayPal are separate companies, and when that split occurred, PayPal went haywire.

Login to Me Too

toniee56
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have Just done exactly what you wrote in your message. An email was sent offering me 35% refund and I don't have to send it back. I ordered a item and got a $2 item.No way was I going to send this back. I have another claim going for exactly the same thing brought a $45.98 USD item and received a piece of metal in a ring box. Paypal need to be held accountable for all these scams and facebook to for advertising them.

Login to Me Too

2020_FR
Contributor
Contributor
It’s time to not only report the company you were scammed from but also report the current business practices that PayPal has in NOT protecting customers with fraud reported by customers . Start submitting the following form IC3 managed by the FBI division Internet Crime Complaint Center not only the company that scammed you. But a report complaint against PayPal the company as well. If we get enough complaints against PayPal through this process the FBI will investigate further of how PayPal is allowing known companies especially in China that have had complaints still operate and continue practicing fraud to PayPal customers. I too have been ripped off by PayPal saying even though they know I was a victim of a bait and switch scheme the only thing they can come up with is return product at a ridiculous price. I spent $161 and received another item with a value of $5 and would cost over $75 to return . They are all hoping many of us are in that 70% of customers that will decide we don’t want to lose anymore money so they PayPal make more!!! Time to stop this business model with class action lawsuit as well as FBI investigation . Start filling out the IC3 form to help make this happen
Login to Me Too

Andrea174
Contributor
Contributor

I agree another class action must be filed for illegally holding money beyond 120 days, and for requiring the uploading of a photo making us sitting ducks for identity theft. Who does that?

I have no problem uploading proof that eBay buyers did receive an item they claim they did not (which they are no longer contesting per eBay website.)

Also I believe this situation has lowered my credit rating which was 800+. Paypal was once a good company, but has morphed into something illegal in my opinion. 

Andrea <removed>, Esq, Retired

Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well!

Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in much like you this is how I was raised. I purchased a bracelet to replace one gotten for me by my late husband who passed away. I am a paramedic injured in the LOD. Anyhow I purchased this got it it was said to have 9.3grams of gold I weighed it it came in at 5.5 - 6 so I will accept the higher number even tho subsequent weights were at 5.5 or slightly less. It was said to have a box clasp with safety bar.. it did NOT I requested a return as through covid I can not get an appraisal., buyer denied, saying it was past 30 days WRONG AI am going by when it was recieved not when I paid for it and had to wait for shipping! I opened a claim PayPal stated in favor of buyer , then demanded more info via using abbreviations to which NO one knows what they are but them. I provided the proof and my claim is now denied so I am out $420+ dollars . The final agent suggested I go to the FBI , yea sure so they take it as evidence and I'm out even more! I offered a partial refund and keep or just plain out would be more than happy to return it at this point! You file it and I am on board 100% I'm sure others will be as well! I

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
So sorry for your loss! PayPal always sides with the seller. That’s who pays them, not us low life customers.
Login to Me Too

ShesBatman
I'm in too and I agree, include Facebook in the lawsuit cuz that's where they're selling from..my ad was a video on a game I was playing that was out of where?? China
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
The list of cons just keeps growing longer 😳 Surly someone knows a good attorney with big “male things” to go after these big companies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.