Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Ahawk18
New Community Member
I had to file.a claim because of a company sending me a tracking number for an item I didn't purchase because the company is a scam and pp refuses to give me.my.money back even with the pics I've sent them of the item sent including transactions via email. In light of the coronavirus, where I live things were getting hard for us to move around and they closed my case making me pay $170 for a spoon and fork when I had ordered a craft cabinet and arcade table. PayPal.feels that since I recieved the silver set that I got my purchase which is not what is described on my paypal invoice, But did ask that I mail back the item I got... 1 thing that I argued about was this item came from China and they are asking my to send it to am address in the US. I told them.i am not comfortable doing this since the addresses are matching up with anything I have in my emails. I have emailed the company with respond being the same every time and I sent this all to PayPal as well. They dont care if money is stolen by us and if the items we purchased were delivered. they are helping these fraud companies make money.
Login to Me Too

wThompson
Contributor
Contributor

Ready to join, seems like they are sleeping with these Chinese companies.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Ready ! I refused my $5 settlement offer(less than the postage I paid). Where do we go to sign up for the class action lawsuit ?!?
Login to Me Too

Natsparkl
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to join. Paid $299 for a pool with a pump, ground cover and pool cover. Felt suspicious when I was charged immediately, but received no email confirmation, or receipt. I attempted to cancel the order, but email address provided on sellers website did not work. Immediately filed a claim with PayPal. PayPal dragged their feet and did nothing. Two months after I filed claim, seller shipped a pool. However, pool that I received, is smaller and came with nothing. No pump, ground cover or pool cover. And PayPal’s answer is for me to pay $600 to ship it back to China. I’m so furious. Clearly they are in bed with this seller from China and they need to be stopped! What are next steps to file a class action lawsuit?
Login to Me Too

DreaV
Contributor
Contributor

they are doing the same to me. I want to be part of this. I have done intense research and I have found that PP will side with this fake companies from Vietnam, china, over all random places, that initially claim to have an address in the US. Even when they have so many complains and open cases they will ALWAYS side to the scammer. I wan to be part of this class action lawsuit please inform me more. 

Login to Me Too

Legofanspot
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Ive been a paypal member since 2014. Ive not had any cases in my paypal account. Just recently paypal decided out of no where and without any notice to place a suspension limitation on my account, freezing my funds for 180 days. I wrote a formal letter and sent it certified 2 the 2 diferent depts i was instructed to send it to, Supposely because its the only depts who can give me the real reason why they decided to suspend my account. Hoping it was due to an error of their part and it would help lift the suspension limitations. But A week later paypal sends me an email requesting for my photo ID, asking who i sent and received money from on some recent transactions, where my Father loan/send me some money to help me pay some debts and my wife also sent me funds from her paypal acct for me to transfer to my bank acct to pay a past due gas bill, Paypal suspended my account the following day freezing up the funds for 180 days and i couldnt use it to pay My Gas Bill. I provided paypal with everything they requested, photo Id and explaining that the money sent and received were from my Father and my wife. They said they would review the info and get back to me in 3 days. But I just received same notification stating paypal has permanently limited your account for violation i comitted and also mentions due to buyers protection. But paypal never even told me what exactly was the type of violation i comitted nor the reason why they wanted to provide them with the type of information they requested. Im not so sure why paypal has been doing this to me for no good reason and without providing me any proof nor documents showing the type of violation they alledging ive comitted. My conclusion so far is Thats because there absolutely isnt any proof of any violation. Therefore im reviewing online how to file a civil class action lawsuit. Aswell how to address my situation, my complaint in a formal certified Demand Letter reviewed and notorized by an attorney prior to sending it to paypal litigation dept. Ill be demanding answers and proof of the so called violation which they stating that ive Supposely comitted, I will also be informing them that if my issue isnt properly addressed, answered or resolved. Id be seeking for legal counsel to help me file a class action lawsuit against paypal at my hometown small claims court. So that a judge can review my case as well as all the facts and evidence from both sides and decide the out come. Id also be adding in my lawsuit im seeking monitery compensation for punitive damages, pain and suffering. Because im a disabled adult who suffers from various chronic pain, with both physical & mental health conditions with a long medical history of it along with a long history of prescribed medications, pain management treatments, physical therapies and mental health treatments for each of my medical problems to proof it. This unjustified, unjust and unexplained suspension has been affecting me so much, both mentally and emotionally. Its been Causing me unecessary stress, anxiety and depression. Frankly im seeking to sue for the maximum amount of monitery compensation allowed by my state. If possible x6 the amount for punitive damages. If anyone has any advice on how should i begin this civil class action lawsuit against paypal. Please feel free to email me at: <removed> Thank you for your help. Good luck to everyone who is also suffering from this stressful unfortnuate situation. God bless. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Mr.<removed>

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in

Login to Me Too

austinmerchgal
Contributor
Contributor

1000% I own small e-commerce business and purchased over $4,000 of goods on Ali Express. They shipped all 100+ packages to the wrong address, despite providing them with the correct address. PayPal has warned me that if I pursue my disputes, my account will be limited. I have all my paperwork, proving my case without any room for doubt. Customer service keeps giving me the run-around, talking to the limitations department feel like someone is reading a script instead of actually acknowledging the situation.

I have been a PayPal customer for 20+ years, have a business account, and I am absolutely disgusted at their customer service.

Login to Me Too

TonyH64
Contributor
Contributor

happy to join a class action against paypal and dodgy chinese vendors that don't deliver what is order and then refuse to accept returns.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.