Join Class Action Lawsuit

ubasport
Contributor
Contributor

For those like myself whom have exhausted every possible avenue to resolve a limitation I ask that we unite and start a Class Action Lawsuit. PayPal is just not listening to me or acknowledging any evidence I have provided. They continue to send me e-mails stating I have had a bunch of claims. I HAVE HAD one claim in my entire life. The part that hurts is PayPal affects use of your credit card with other company's. I have been a client of E-Bay for 20 years, over 200 transactions with a 100% feedback. Now I can no longer use E-Bay. I spent hours and hours on the phone with PP customer support only to learn they do not have any power to overturn a limitation, twice I had so called supervisors telling me they would have it overturned. Customer support tell me I did nothing wrong yet can't help. Why does PP guide you to Them ????? 

With large Corporations like PP taking over trade and commerce we the people have to make sure they are just and fair. PayPal has a way's to go in that department. I am 61 years old, I have lived a clean honest life and to be treated like a crook by this company is not what anyone deserves. My one claim was for a fake watch that PP should have thanked me for exposing a real crook rather than make me the victim. 

Please join me in a class action suit to make PP the company we all deserve. If you are a PP employee please do not respond telling me I had a bunch of claims again, look at my account.....ONE CLAIM............Do Your GD work and quit hurting those who supported you.  

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

astrosnail
Contributor
Contributor

I would join as well

Login to Me Too

SeethRansom
Me too!
Login to Me Too

victim1222

I would Like to join. Please let me know how I can join. 

This customer svc is horrible. The chatbot is saying to contact support during business hours.. its 3:35 pm EST. I called in but I've been on hold for 1hour!!. The representative said hold on for my manager "Que" and put me on hold she was already uncooperative and would not help get someone with more knowledge. They will not tell me why my funds are on hold. There are no risky transactions. Just recent payments to walmart and aliexpress.  

Login to Me Too

jskye30
Contributor
Contributor
How do i join this lawsuit 7400 dollars 360 days later they still wont return my funds. Ive done nothing wrong and dont have any seller problems chargebacks or anything even close to that. They literally have just robbed me of my money and i cant do any thing about it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jskye30 

This thread was started in 2020, no-one has started a class action lawsuit as they are not able to do so.

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jwdubz
Contributor
Contributor
Fully agree. Been a customer 10 -15 yrs and then banned bc i updated my bank and contact information. Only response was 'the new system' flagged it.. been a year or more with no help!!
Login to Me Too

Jwdubz
Contributor
Contributor
Right⁉️
Login to Me Too

HeyRay
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to join the class action suit against these PayPal crooks.

Thanks,

Ray <removed>

Login to Me Too

HeyRay
Contributor
Contributor

So how do I join the lawsuit...**bleep**!

Login to Me Too

temp20211028c
Contributor
Contributor
Sign me up
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.