Item says shipped but tracking show USPS has not received it yet

CindyAD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I paid for an item with G & S on Dec.18, the seller on Dec. 20 added the tracking number and said "shipped" on the PayPal info, but when I try to track it USPS it says shipping label created, USPS awaits item. We contacted the seller on Dec.28th and his replay was " life and health issues happen and he would get it out soon". How long should I wait for filing for a refund? I don't know what to do, never had this happen before.  

Michael

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CindyAD,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting a bit longer than normal for an item to be shipped out. Normal shipping time-frames vary from merchant to merchant - especially for hand-made items. With that in mind, a business week is pretty standard to start shipping an item out unless the merchant notifies you otherwise. However, if you've contacted the merchant and you feel they are not shipping it out in a timely manner, you certainly have the option to open an Item Not Received case. .

I hope you get your item soon!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.