Issue in processing refund

Slee_07
New Community Member

I received two refunds on eBay a month ago. It's $140, $187.47. When the refund was processed, the same amount was paid from my check card. As a result of contacting the card company, I received a reply that I made a new payment and refunded the amount because PayPal requires a payment basis for refund payment. that amount is still frozen on my card. And as a result of contacting PayPal the other day, I received a reply asking me to wait. Even after a month, it is still not resolved. How can I resolve this issue? Even the contact agent can't solve it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Slee_07

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent refund back to your card. It sounds like there's been a dispute or chargeback opened on your card's end - is that right? If so, we would recommend continuing to work with your card company for any updates on the refund.

If there's not been a chargeback opened on your card's side, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance with your refund. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.