Is Dede Bell trade Co Ltd. Fraudulent

JosephineMkav
New Community Member
Stupidly bought something from Dede belle Trade (under a differant name). It was a named brand in the website. Leather. Plastic was sent. I had tried to cancel the order within 12 hours after placing it as per their website but was told it had been dispatched. They have come back and said the order was the same as website. Is there anything I can do.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, thanks for posting to our Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with a payment. If you have yet to receive the item you purchased or the item you purchased is significantly different from what was described, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed and cannot be reopened.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.