Invoice Fraud

Gamer4LifeV1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm coming here because the resolution center was not much help... But I received obvious fraud invoice from someone and looking for good contact methods for reporting this. This is obviously fraud. Without giving away personal information, but the address is residential and does not belong to a "John" in any way. The email associated with this "John" guy has a backup email on his Google Gmail that does not represent what a business or a "John" would have. Again, I'm just looking for the right channel to get this reported and off my account. Thanks in advance!

John [removed]

[removed]

Lisbon, OH [removed]

Invoice #1228

Issued : Apr 29, 2022

Due : Apr 29, 2022

Ultimate Pro Total Protection

$188.22

1 x$188.22

Subtotal

$188.22

Shipping

$0.00

Total

$188.22

Note to customer

Thank you for your Subscription for ultimate pro total protection. $188.22 has been successfully debited from your account. We are there to help you 24x7. If you want to cancel this subscription calls us immediately

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Gamer4LifeV1

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Please review this link for information on how to report phishing attempts to PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to-paypal--faq2422 

To cancel an invoice on the desktop experience, find the invoice in your list of invoices and click the three-dot icon on the right side of the screen. You have the option of sending your customer a notification email about the invoice cancelation. On mobile, find the invoice from your list. Tap the More icon on invoice details and cancel it.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Cs67
I had this happen to me also Is there a way to block all invoices?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.