Intermittent fault on a watch while still under warranty

TheaEmma
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a watch six months ago and developed a fault which is an intermittent fault. The seller asked me to send it back since it is still under warranty. The reply from the seller is that he cannot see any fault. I informed the seller that the fault is intermittent, in-fact during the six months it only happened 4 times. He replied that he will try and find the fault. After two weeks the seller informed me that he could not find or identify any fault and will send the watch back.

Should the fault continue what are my rights?

While I thank you in anticipation, I wait for your reply.

Thanks

Anthony

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheaEmma 

Paypal do not provide warranties or guarantees that is between you and the seller.

Paypal cover you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described (terms and conditions as per their buyer protection policy in their user agreement). However that protection is only for up to 180 days post purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheaEmma 

Paypal do not provide warranties or guarantees that is between you and the seller.

Paypal cover you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described (terms and conditions as per their buyer protection policy in their user agreement). However that protection is only for up to 180 days post purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.