Im receiving fraudulent charges on my account from paypal & it doesnt let me dispute them

GreenMonster21
New Community Member

Paypal is allowing the same company make fraudulent charges on peoples accounts including mine. PAYPAL INST XFER WEB ID: PAYPALSI77

i cant dispute these charges online because it doesnt allow me too. I URGENTLY ADVISE people to stop using paypal. whats funny is that i have a balance on paypal from something i actually purchased but i keep getting a late fee for it because the credit card on file is no longer active but my bank account is on there and they wont seem to take it out directly from there but allow a FRAUDULENT company to take it out my bank account. This is just foolishness. Now lets see if paypal contacts me because i highly doubt it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @GreenMonster21,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community. I am very sorry to hear you haven't been able to File a Dispute on the charges, that would be very concerning. If you haven't done so, I would recommend getting in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message. I hope this can be sorted out soon.

Take care,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.