IDeal transfer ban??

Jammingdoe
Contributor
Contributor

i was trying to send money over to my paypal with ideal. it was working a few days ago until i now suddenly got a ban of some sorts? it now says: "

Service unavailable for your PayPal account

Unfortunately this service has been disabled for your PayPal account. If you just completed payment, please note that the payment will be refunded back to your bank account within 3 working days. If you have any questions, please contact PayPal Support ."

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jammingdoe,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find alot of information to troubleshoot the connection between IDeal and PayPal. I would recommend reaching out to IDeal first to make sure all is OK on their end, just to make sure a transfer didn't get cancelled or reported by accident. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.