I was blocked from Ukraine

Purysh
Contributor
Contributor

I was blocked from Ukraine after a person in English called me and I did not understand him. I do not speak English and now my money has been blocked for a very long time. What is my fault if I do not know English? Now I am waiting for 180 days and it is not clear how it will be, they will call me again and block the account again. Please help me figure out what to do and how can I unblock the account and what documents should I provide? Money came from friends of acquaintances from different countries, if unlocking is not possible, how easy is it to return the money to the people who sent it? Translated via google translator sorry 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Purysh

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your account has been limited recently. I can certainly understand how concerning this must be. Normally, when your account is limited, it is due to some kind of request for documentation or to explain some kind of activity on your account. If an account gets permanently limited, normally that means there's been some kind violation of our User Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy. In those instances, there's normally not a way to restore functionality to your PayPal account. 

However, I would still recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may potentially be available. I might recommend trying through Facebook PM or Twitter DM since you would need to use a translator. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Purysh
Contributor
Contributor
Write me a link where to write 🙏
Login to Me Too

Purysh
Contributor
Contributor
Money left on the account, how to withdraw it after 180 days, how will it happen? Thank you 🙏
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.