I want to speak to someone regarding my account I need a phone number PLEASE

dmcintosh
Contributor
Contributor

all I want to do is SPEAK to someone regarding my account!!!!!  accessing online it says I'm paid in full yet there is still 200.00 a month being automatically withdrawn from my checking account!  GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dmcintosh 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Percuter
Contributor
Contributor

Hope you're in the UK here is the number I use ...<Removed> Hope this helps

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Percuter 

You are not allowed to post phone number on this forum.

This is because scammers have been known to do so and then they scam the folk that ring that number thinking its a real paypal number.

That is why you won't see the phone number posted by moderators etc on this forum, all they and we can do is direct folks to the correct number for their country.

That is why your number is pointless anyway as the original poster is in the U.S.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.