I want a refund

sc63
New Community Member

Hi

I ordered a Bike on Facebook MarketPlace  Big sale going on Half price $48.98

My husband ordred in August Suppose to be a real bike someone was riding it Told Facebook about they delete the AD Track no. LV 229219583cn

We just received very small fits in the palm of my hand. got no refund  Now they are sending us Necklace every month charge is $10.00 I tried email get nothing my card expired they are using my wife's card what to do to stop them can not their name on my statement.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @sc63

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience. 

When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection offers you comprehensive protection if your eligible transaction has a problem, such as if an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described.  If your transaction qualifies for PayPal Buyer Protection we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price plus the original shipping charges. 

Regarding your card being charged, it would be best to contact us directly so we can look into this for you. 

You can contact our Customer Support by clicking the "Contact" link from the footer of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps you out. 
Paypal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.