I’ve got permanently limited and it says I have wait for 180 days to get my money.

VageVage
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone! I’m new on paypal and I met the strange situation here. I’ve got a payment from marketplace (more than $6000) and the system asked me to wait before I could link my card there. I was lucky to link my card after that and I did withdraws. I was waiting other 72hrs cause it was under review. Okay, that was okay with me. But while my withdrawal went through I’ve tried to log in from the same location but with 4g and it suspended my account(that was a problem with getting a code on my phone and I clicked on resend few times). The only way to unlock that was to call in paypal center. I was fighting to get conversation through email cause my provider doesn’t accept US numbers for calling but support hasn’t able to help me with that and I’ve opened a skype and called with that. Thank you for agents we’re lucky to unlock my account but then I’ve got permanently limited and it says I have wait for 180 days to get my money. First of all, that was 1 transaction, I have done nothing wrong. 2ndly I need these money cause I have an operation on my spine soon and these money must be spent on it. I don’t have time to wait 180 days and I’m asking who can help me to resolve this issue? Maybe someone met the same problem? If I would have not had the problems with my health it wouldn’t a huge problem. But it is what it is and that’s a big deal for me. As I said to PayPal I’m ready to provide you diagnosis and any other documents such as an invoice from the payer and etc. Any requirements can be done I am not messing around and I’m ready for everything to speed up the process, thank you for your answers and God bless you!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VageVage 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jimmic
Contributor
Contributor
I just opened up a new PayPal account and havent linked a bank account yet Neither have done a single transaction yet but it says your account is permanently limited What should I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.