I paid Freepik with Paypal. But the payment is not showing in my account?

keremcan
New Community Member

I purchased Premium Subscription for Freepik with Paypal using my prepaid debit card. The payment was taken from my card, but neither my Freepik membership was active. Nor any proof of payment via Paypal. I only have my bank statement.

Is there anyone to help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @keremcan,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your post!

I completely understand your concern about the status of your purchase. If you see a PayPal transaction on your bank, credit or debit card statement, but can’t find it on your PayPal account, it’s likely that your purchase was completed through our guest checkout. A guest checkout transaction happens when PayPal is used as the payment processor, however you may not have logged in to your account to perform the transaction.

I would request you to please check your inbox to see if you have received any email or receipt from our end related to this purchase. When buyers pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help buyers get a full refund. Please reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance on this.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.