I need help guys

xxinsomnioxx
New Community Member

Hey I have been scammed by a buyer and he used PayPal to report me even though I have sent the correct item! PAYPAL sided with the buyer he reported my post like “item not as described” I have sent him the correct item showed PayPal that I’ve shipped it and many times tried to explain myself but yet they still sided with him so I don’t know what to do here not sure what to say now they gave him a refund and I have -1000USD on my account.. it’s so annoying how easily people could get scammed and their justice system is just horrible.. that’s not fair

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xxinsomnioxx 

Unfortunately that is the risk with online selling.

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute its always one persons word against anothers.

Paypal do not see the item you say you sent OR the item the buyer states that they received, so they have to make a judgement call.

The buyer may win but they normally have to send the item back to you at their expense, trackable to prove delivery before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xxinsomnioxx 

Unfortunately that is the risk with online selling.

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute its always one persons word against anothers.

Paypal do not see the item you say you sent OR the item the buyer states that they received, so they have to make a judgement call.

The buyer may win but they normally have to send the item back to you at their expense, trackable to prove delivery before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.