I'm a seller. One buyer asked for refund because she feels we are cheating

Paul-Z-F
Contributor
Contributor

We have one customer who made an order in April. Now she asks for refund.

The reasons are as below

1. I haven't received any updates and I feel like this might be a scam. Responses seem a little off and I'd prefer a refund now while there's still buyer protection

2. I also found that the images were taken from another website and that makes me feel all the more suspicious about the order

Our reply is as blow

We check our previous emails today. We sent you the estimated arrival time on 15/04/22, which is the middle of July. After arrival, we will contact you to arrange local delivery. We attach the screenshot of the email for your reference. For the images taken from another website, we only use images from our suppliers or taken by ourselves. We never steal from others. But we may have same suppliers. Here we attach some large original pictures to prove it. We try to send you more original pictures of this product if you need. We can't upload more because of size limit. We understand your concern. Your money is safe. Your order is in processing. If you have any other question, please contact us directly.

She insist on getting full refund. What we should do to protect us

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.