I have to show proof of shipment, but I deliver digital goods

Hanabiiru
Contributor
Contributor

I opened this business account new and my first payment is on hold now. In the resolution center, I was supposed to provide more info about my business for the restrictions to be lifted, however I could not complete the "proof of delivery/shipment" section because I do not ship good, I sell digital art commissions, so I don't know what I should put in there now and how I can lift my restrictions.

They have no field for text where I could just tell them, only a picture upload, but before I don't fill this one in, my info won't be reviewed. The support consists only of bots who are not helpful at all in this case. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hanabiiru 

Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.