I have received the email from paypal that your paypal funds are eligible for withdraw.

mohd_naim
New Community Member

Hello, I have received the email from paypal that your paypal funds are eligible for withdraw but after log in when I try to set up auto transfer they ask me for change currency back to transfer and im not able to find INR indian currency over there. someone help me out what to do. thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @mohd_naim,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the auto-transferring of the funds from your PayPal account but need to select the currency as INR. As per the information that you've shared, it seems like this might be due to a technical glitch. In this type of situation, please try some troubleshooting steps like clearing cache and cookies or trying using a different browser/device. The option to select INR should be available. If you're still unable to find it, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website for further assistance.

Good Luck,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.