I have made a dispute today and its not showing in my open cases why is that?

katfarmer92
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a dispute today with a online business and I was able to submit it but once I check the open cases its not showing so I tried to to do another one and the same thing happened.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hello @katfarmer92

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I appreciate how concerning this must be for you. When a case is opened, you should receive an automatic email from PayPal confirming a dispute has been filed and this will include some information on this case such as your case ID and next steps. Please check to ensure you have received this email. 

Any ongoing cases will be reflected on your PayPal Resolution Center. I would ask that you access this via the PayPal Website for more visibility. It sometimes helps to clear your cache and cookies or try an alternative browser too. 

If you need help opening a case, you can contact our customer service team. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

For some additional help with opening cases, please see the following: How do I open a dispute with a seller? & What is PayPal Buyer Protection and how am I covered?

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Kate-rina
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I have opened the same Dispute twice but neither time showed in Open Cases. I tried to contact help but with no result.Can you provide more help on this issue???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.