I have a problem

SeleneCruz06
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm trying to accept the money of a depop transaction but it says I need to verify my account. I already link a card and it doesn't let me verify so I can't accept the payment.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Chiara

Hi @SeleneCruz06
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I understand from your message that you are having difficulties accepting a payment received from Depop. Generally, in order to accept payments, you need to make sure that your email address is confirmed (how to confirm my email) and that you are holding the currency received on your balance. To select a different currency for your balance please visit this page: How I select a currency for my balance. If you received a message that your account needs to be verified, I would recommend you to check if your card is verified (card confirmation) and visit the Resolution Center page to resolve any outstanding issues. 

I hope this helps.
Chiara

Contribuisci anche tu allo sviluppo della Community rispondendo alle domande di altri utenti, lasciando Kudos o accettando come soluzione altri post.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.