I have a closed dispute but since that dispute the item has not been received.

Nean114
Contributor
Contributor

I have a closed dispute but since that dispute the item has not been received.  PayPal won't let me report another problem on the same transaction. How do I report that I didn't receive the item?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nean114 

Sorry, you only get one chance at a dispute/claim. Once you yourself close it, it cannot be reopened. If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback through your credit card.

Must always make sure you receive item or a refund before you close a dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nean114 

Sorry, you only get one chance at a dispute/claim. Once you yourself close it, it cannot be reopened. If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback through your credit card.

Must always make sure you receive item or a refund before you close a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Nean114
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't know about the one dispute per transaction so thanks but I didn't close the dispute PayPal did. Credit Card company here I come.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nean114 

Well, if PayPal closed the case, contact PayPal to appeal the case. If PayPal won’t reopen it, do the chargeback.

Login to Me Too

Nean114
Contributor
Contributor

That is what I'm trying to find out, how do I contact PayPal to let them know. Everything just goes in a circle and says dispute is closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.