I don't understand Conflict to PayPal.

Aewan
Contributor
Contributor

I was swindled by PayPal. When I pay, I usually choose the protection option, but this time the seller used the seller ID, so the money was paid without any option. And I presented Conflict to PayPal.
Thank you for reporting this case. After our review, we have determined that certain transactions were not authorized and are therefore not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
That's what I got. I don't understand that there is no longer a conflict and that there is no alternative to a clear fraudulent account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aewan 

You mean seller ID as in the @name?

If you did not see the option to select goods and services option, then do not pay and ask seller for a PayPal invoice or sent payment through the send & request page with @name and selected goods and services option.

When you open dispute, you only saw the option to report as unauthorized transaction? If yes, then you paid as friends and family.

The reason for PayPal’s decision is that no one broke into your account to send the payment. You sent the payment. That is what reporting an unauthorized transaction is for.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Aewan
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. First of all, a seller ID is an account whose profile is in the form of a household, and it seems to be an account used to pay money to companies in general, not to family or friends. Photo is not attached so many Erorr.

And the problem is that someone has already filed a dispute with my ID.
Of course I didn't. This means that my account may have been hacked, and I have filed this fact with PayPal. However, PayPal didn't take it seriously and just informed you that your dispute was closed. It seems to mean that if scammers continue to use it after creating an account, PayPal has nothing to do with it.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aewan 

Speak with customer service:

https://www.paypal.com/de/smarthelp/contact-us      

Click Call Us option below the Common Issues section.

Keep asking for an agent until you get connected.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.