I didn’t recived my order.

lealu2212
Contributor
Contributor

When I made a payment through PayPal it seemed suspicious, I immediately reported a problem but paypal service unfortunately denied my claim. It is been 23 days from my payment and I still didn’t recived my order, what should I do? I want to get a refund if possible.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @lealu2212,

Thank you for your post! To contact PayPal, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and see your contact options. Alternatively, you can send a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jansskof
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i sent money to some guy that was “helping me “ with a shopify store and hosting facebook and instagram ads … i sent him the money the amount is 500$ After i sent him the payment he stoped responding to my messages and whem I filled a case against him he messages me back and starts doing some stuff but after a cuple of days he stoped and now i cant file a case against him and cant contact him
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zerafan,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear that your contractor is not fulfilling their end of the deal. It sounds like you had a case open and then they started working again. Did you close the case? A case that's been closed would not be able to be opened again. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.