I did not get the refund

Nora33
Contributor
Contributor

I bought online an object and sent payment to the vendor on June 22. He replied later to say that the shipping fees are much higher than stated on his site, so we both agreed he will cancel my purchase and I will be refunded. PayPal wrote to me that I will see the refund within two weeks, on my credit card. 

This was on June 22, 2021. Until today (July 16)  I have not received back the money, I checked my credit card account.

There is no way I can contact PayPal by mail, unfortunately. 

How should I proceed?  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @Nora33,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. This is a very interesting situation to hear about. I would encourage you to consider filing a claim on the payment in this situation so PayPal can review further into this. You can learn more about filing a dispute here. I hope this helps you out!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Nora33
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Jacob for your reply. But I do not have a dispute with the seller. PayPal is the one who has not refunded me. Do you still think

I should open a dispute with the seller?

Thanks

Nora

Login to Me Too

Nora33
Contributor
Contributor

I have to add to my previous reply to you Jacob that the strange thing is that this purchase that I did on June 22, 2021 does

not appear on my Activity list. There is no mention of this purchase anywhere and therefore I have no idea

where the money is, how do I contact PayPal to inquire what happened to this transaction (I have the number)? and why it does not appear anywhere? Thanks again.

Nora

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.