I cant fix my account limitation

Nos11
New Community Member

My account was limited a few months ago and I completed the required fields to remove the limitations. I was given the all clear and my account was fully restored but whenever I go to pay for something I get the same message that my account is limited. I navigate to the limitations section and its automatically fixed but still wont let me pay for anything. PayPal is telling me my account is fixed but I still cant use my account. Is this just a glitch? or is there something wrong with my account? I should also note my card was cancelled a while back due to suspicious activity but that has since been solved. Could this have effected my account in some way?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @Nos11!

Welcome to the PayPal Community. Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I understand you are experiencing an issue with your PayPal account and sending funds. I know this can be frustrating. If it is still giving the error that the PayPal account may be limited, please ensure no actions are requiring your attention by referring here.

If nothing reflects, please reach out, so we may assist further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Thank you!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.