I am a seller client raised dispute, PayPal decided in her favour, how can I discuss it with PayPal?

benjiiis
New Community Member

Client purchased a discounted early bird offer package after graduation her graduation ceremony at the University of Malta which include a photo album. This is not customary, as clients purchase their photo packages before the ceremony so they are well informed that they have to stay for a photoshoot after the ceremony. When she placed the order in December, we phoned her to notify her that she cannot purchase a pre-paid package since her ceremony has passed already. In reply she said that she still wants to keep the booking as our photographers took a good number of photos of her and her relatives outside and that would be enough for her. Given that offers had expired, we still decided to retain the same discounted price that there was for the early bird offers. We discussed the matter with the client both by phone and by email. However, when we asked her to come to our shop to select photos and select designs with regards to the items she ordered (mainly the photo album) she simply never turned up and showed no interest to visit to resolve the matter. In the meantime, the client called by phone on the 14th of March 2022, the first day of the Masters Graduation Ceremonies, meaning we were busy capturing photos on location for 3 weeks (from the 14th March. We had already notified her by email re our shop hours on 5th March We informed her accordingly and thought that we had a mutual agreement that she would visit our shop after 4th April. We thought matter will be resolved by then however, but the client decided to lodge a complaint and never contacted us again. Kindly note that we did not have one single complaint on these discounted offers and all clients came to our studios, to complete their order, given the islands small proximity,. Our invite for her to come to the studio and settle the matter in an amicable manner and provide her with the necessary photos is still open.

After informing PayPal of this, they still decided in her favour. Is there a way how I can challenge PayPal's decision? As I feel this was unfair.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @benjiiis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern for what has happened. If you're not happy with the decision of the dispute, you can certainly appeal the case by selecting a closed case in the resolution center within 10 days from the dispute closed date. If you need any help or face any issues during the process, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options to that our advisors can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.