I GOT SCAMMED..

Rhonda34
Contributor
Contributor

Resolution not resolved! The money for the lawn mower and and adjustable table was taken from my account but I never received the product and instead I and our US post office was basically called liar's by Pay Pal when they dismissed my complaint. How do I further escalate this for resolution? I want my money back. I have a full-time day job and a part-time night job I work VERY hard for my money and it doesn't come free to me. I don't appreciate venders stealing from me. PayPal said the vendor showed proof of delivery however I never signed for anything when I went to the post office they said the tracking number is not even associated with my address. If PayPal got proof from the vendor then I shouldn't I be allowed to see that proof? I've been on social media and asked others if this has happened to them and found a staggering amount of people that this has happened to this is unacceptable. I will be reporting the vendor to the Better Business Bureau and blasting them all over every social media I belong to this is not good business for PayPal. How can I go about talking to somebody about this? Any help would be grateful.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhonda34 

The system is automated so when a tracking number is provided by the seller with “delivered” status, it auto closes. Get it in writing that for said tracking number, your said address is not the address delivered to with a phone number for PayPal to call and verify. Then call customer service to appeal the case with new evidence. You may have to call multiple times until you get a rep that can assist. May want to throw in an ic3.gov report to make it official.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rhonda34
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much that was very quick I will give that a try and see what happens
Login to Me Too

Rhonda34
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry one last thing what is an ic3.gov?
Login to Me Too

nabulgogoi1
Contributor
Contributor
I am going very very sad .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.