How to verify my account?

johnmurf
Contributor
Contributor

I have received two emails asking me to verify my account. The emails said to log in to my account and click on the notification icon. It says that I will be asked to confirm some basic details and should only take a few minutes.

I have logged in and clicked the notification icon and it says that I have no new notifications. I have checked all the details in my account and they are present and correct. What am I supposed to be verifying?, and how do I do it?

My email, phone and credit card details are all there and I cannot think of what else I need to verify. Has Paypal had a security breach with personal data been accessed and they are trying to keep it quiet?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

pro7dig
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same email, re-registered the same credit card and didn't receive any verification code of my credit card statement. Did you have any luck with this issue? 

Login to Me Too

SKC2020
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I checked my bank statement and found a PayPal payment with a four number code. I then logged back into PayPal and saw a notification saying my verification was not complete and a link to enter my code, which I did and hey presto all confirmed!

Login to Me Too

youre

Hi,

I recently created a business account and i did an email verification, but I didn't receive an email for verification, and now I can't password reset becuse i did not verify email. Tnx for help!

Login to Me Too

cayabyabjeffrey
Contributor
Contributor
I really need to verify my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

nihank

The top solution is not a solution because it doesn't tell how to verify the Paypal account. There is no info on how to verify the account. How do we verify a Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Jrbowins

I am having problems trying to verify my PayPal account.

But the thing is that I received an email to verify it, and I have verified it.

But I am having problems trying to verify it on a website that I belong to.

If you could advise me what to do, please.

Thank you 🙂  

Login to Me Too

Sasheen1997
How verify my paypal account
Login to Me Too

:hundred_points:👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Login to Me Too

leon1882

Hi i just go around in circles. i know my user name and password but palpal just says cant verify my account. tried calling and just says experianceing delays. account was working fine for years and now fails. perhaps it needs a update but i cant find out. also cannot create a new account as the system says i have an account already.

it does not let me log in to update or see what the problem is also cannot abandon account and start another.

Login to Me Too

Daniel9657
I tried to send money but I couldn't because I had to verify my account. In my case, I opened the app and they asked me to use the website. When I logged in I had two notifications. Just follow the instructions.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.