How to send proofs in a dispute for order with PayPal made without/outside my PayPal account?

Kalina_ih
New Community Member

Hello,

I need fast help because PayPal gave me 3 days to respond by 2 were the weekend and the local country PayPal Customer service doesn't respond today at all.

They don't respond on chat too.I thought to send the proofs on the chat but in vain.

My question is :

How to send proofs in a dispute for order with PayPal made without/outside my PayPal account?

The seller tricked me to pay by PayPal outside/ without my PayPal account.

The Customer service made me the dispute by phone.

I have second order with the same seller after the first order but before the dispute .I dispute it too.

I wrote the number ID of the first dispute outside my account in a dispute of the second order..

Any ideas how to send the proofs for the dispute outside the account?

Thank you very much for the advices.The deadline is tomorrow 24/1/2023.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kalina_ih

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. I would recommend reaching back out to our Customer Support teams if they opened the case outside of your PayPal account. They should be able to help you get the right documentation to the right teams for further review. 

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.