How to resolve @diamondfraud on Ebay?

maggie2moo2002
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a "natural diamond bracelet" on Ebay for best offer. Received on Nov 2, paid on Oct. 19-$960.75.  Local jeweler says there are no diamonds in the bracelet. Multiple requests to the seller to return have gone with no response as to how to do it.  First wrote to them in mid November.  They wrote it was a "quality control" issue and they would provide a label for return.  When I try to put this transaction into the 'resolution center' it says this type of transaction is not eligible for the resolution center.  

Oddly enough the correspondence as well as the purchase have disappeared on Ebay.  Somehow this company has hacked a way to make it disappear.

Help!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maggie2moo2002 

Did you use your paypal account to pay and if so did you log in or use it as a guest buyer?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maggie2moo2002
Contributor
Contributor

No, I logged into my account fully.  How does that help?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maggie2moo2002 

Thought you may have purchased as a guest buyer which would explain it saying it was not eligible.

Which dispute were you trying to open, was it 'item received but not as described'?

If so and you could not file the dispute then contact customer services and see if they can open a claim for you?

It could be because it was an Ebay transaction and they expect you to file an Ebay dispute.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.