How to reach vendor whose e-mail is unfound, and no phone number contact

Karolk
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged for software I am sure I didn't purchase, as the bank account number provided is not one I have.  The payment was directed to my preferred card, and it is supposedly recurring.  The e-mail address on the vendor's website is incorrect, or closed.  There is no phone number.  How can I resolve this?  I have the transaction number on my PayPal statement, but need to talk with someone.  What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Karolk

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered some unrecognized activity. If you see the transaction on your PayPal account, we'd normally recommend reporting the activity as unauthorized with the instructions listed here: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

If you do not see the activity on your PayPal account, we'd recommend reaching out to the funding source where you see the charge to review what options are available.

Best wishes and good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.