How to obtain information seller sent to PayPal for a dispute

Bersta
Contributor
Contributor
How do I obtain the information that the seller sent to PayPal because I don’t know what they’re sending to PayPal I wanna know what they sent because it doesn’t make sense is they sent to PayPal and and the buyer but then I’m just feeding it and I don’t know what they’re sending to PayPal and they can just go up there and just close your case I don’t get how that works do I have to go hire myself a lawyer and sue PayPal Information that the seller sent to PayPal so need answers so can someone help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bersta 

Which dispute did you open?

In the dispute stage you can both provide information for paypal to review.

Once escalated to a claim paypal review the information and make a decision, if they want more information they will reach out to either party to request it but that would be between paypal and the person that the information was requested from.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bersta
Contributor
Contributor
Will it went from a dispute to a case then to me having to file a police report that why I ask how come I couldn’t Obtain any information for me so I can have it on file because I had to file a police report and I just wanted to have a copy cause it had to go this far cuz from what I know is once I file a police report it going to have to go through the court system both parts should get a copy of what going on in the case
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.