How to close dispute case that is already withdrawn the dispute by the credit card.

Zzang78
Contributor
Contributor

How to close the opened dispute case in the paypal?

I initiated dispute credit card but cancelled it and credit card withdrew the dispute with the merchant and I even received a dispute reversal on the card transaction but Paypal opened the dispute case and said still in reviewing. I really want to close the case as soon as possible  but Paypal keep asking that I need to contact finanacial institution to close the case. I called credit card about this issue but they said that they have no idea why it shows still open. 

Paypal = I need to contact credit card company to close it /    Credit card= withdrew the chargeback already. all done. 

What should I do? paypal keep open this case FOREVER????

PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zzang78 

I would think it would auto close at some point but only customer services can tell you when.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.