How do I to get a problem resolved! I purchased a watch that reads my stats?

trb4him
New Community Member

My product Finally Arrived after over a month BUT it was a watch that gives you personal readings of health stats, BUT it was wrong color that I ordered, LATE arrival, AND I TRIED to get PayPal to reimburse  me for patiently waiting for RESOLUTION!!!

They will not get back to me!  What should I do????

pal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trb4him wrote:

My product Finally Arrived after over a month BUT it was a watch that gives you personal readings of health stats, BUT it was wrong color that I ordered, LATE arrival, AND I TRIED to get PayPal to reimburse  me for patiently waiting for RESOLUTION!!!

They will not get back to me!  What should I do????

pal

Click Report a problem in the Resolution Center to open a dispute for Issues with your purchaseI received an item or service that was different or not as described

Escalate to a claim within 20 days of filing report to ask PayPal to review and decide the case otherwise PayPal will automatically close the case as ‘no contest’.

If you need additional assistance, contact customer service to follow up:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click Message Us or Call Us option below the Common Issues section.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.