How do I request a refund once again?

onegirlwithbig
Contributor
Contributor

I can't request a refund anymore, because someone declined my case too many times. My son made a payment of 260$, so I made a refund request. But then after a week I noticed someone declined this case so I made up a new one - the story haven't changed, someone closed my case once again. SO I TRIED TO MAKE UP A NEW case, and now it's.... just not possible! I just don't know what to do, because 260$ is a big money for me. 

What do I do? Do I contact a PayPal supports to make up a new refund case for me, or what?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onegirlwithbig 

What case did you open? Did you open one for non receipt of item or just ask the seller for a refund and cancel your order?

If you opened one for non receipt of item then did you escalate to a claim before it timed out at 20 days?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

onegirlwithbig
Contributor
Contributor

I asked the seller for a refund and cancel my order, so I don't know what to do.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onegirlwithbig 

So you didn't actually open a paypal dispute???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

onegirlwithbig
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think so. I opened cases many times but it didn't work out. I think I might doing something wrong. Now I don't have any buttons up there to open the case once again and it just transfers me to the link where all my cancelled cases are.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.