How do I check that vendor is actually PayPal connected?

HughBee
Contributor
Contributor

Looking at a vendor that has PayPal logo on webpage but does not appear on payment page - how do I check whether this vendor is PayPal enabled?

Thanks Hugh

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @HughBee,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry here! You can find more about any online seller by doing an online search for customer reviews. Remember that all your purchases carried out through PayPal are covered by our Buyer Protection policy. If there's any issue with the purchase, you will be eligible for a full refund through PayPal Buyer Protection if certain requirements met.

Best wishes!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

HughBee
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer, but that does not really answer my question. What I really want to know, before I engage with a vendor, is whether they are actually signed up to PayPal - they display the logo on webpage but not in payment screen. Does PaypPal have a search for vendor function?

Thanks, Hugh

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @HughBee

Welcome back! This is a great question. Unfortunately, PayPal does not offer the option to search for a vendor to see if they offer our services or not. It may be best to reach directly out to the merchant to see if they do actually offer our services during checkout.

Good luck on this and future purchases,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.