How can i get refund

Mohamed219
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i have sent 20$ to a seller to order online service and after i send the money he not replying how can i get my money back? He don't accept to do refund what i can do now?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ADOBO
Contributor
Contributor

If you have the following problems with your transaction, you can file a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 days of purchase. You'll be able to communicate with the seller and request for a refund through PayPal's platform.

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Please wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item, but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Free Return Postage. Please check your eligibility and activate the service before filing the dispute.)

Here's how to file a dispute in the Resolution Center:

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the transaction ID you want to dispute, and click Continue.
  4. Select the type of your issue.
  5. Follow the instructions to complete filing your dispute.

Note: If you think the transaction wasn't authorized by you, please follow the steps above to report unauthorized activities in the Resolution Center.

What's next?

If you can't reach a resolution with your seller, you can escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date the dispute was opened. We'll then investigate the case and decide the outcome based on the evidence we collected from you and your seller.

If the dispute isn't escalated within 20 days, the case will be automatically closed on the 21st day and the funds will be released to the seller. The closed case can't be re-opened. 

Here's how to escalate your dispute to a claim:

2. Click View next to your case.
  3. Click Escalate to PayPal.
  4. Follow the instructions to escalate the dispute to a claim.

If you meet the requirements of PayPal Buyer Protection, we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item plus the original shipping costs.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

ADOBO
Contributor
Contributor

If you have the following problems with your transaction, you can file a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 days of purchase. You'll be able to communicate with the seller and request for a refund through PayPal's platform.

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Please wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item, but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Free Return Postage. Please check your eligibility and activate the service before filing the dispute.)

Here's how to file a dispute in the Resolution Center:

2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the transaction ID you want to dispute, and click Continue.
  4. Select the type of your issue.
  5. Follow the instructions to complete filing your dispute.

Note: If you think the transaction wasn't authorized by you, please follow the steps above to report unauthorized activities in the Resolution Center.

What's next?

If you can't reach a resolution with your seller, you can escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date the dispute was opened. We'll then investigate the case and decide the outcome based on the evidence we collected from you and your seller.

If the dispute isn't escalated within 20 days, the case will be automatically closed on the 21st day and the funds will be released to the seller. The closed case can't be re-opened. 

Here's how to escalate your dispute to a claim:

2. Click View next to your case.
  3. Click Escalate to PayPal.
  4. Follow the instructions to escalate the dispute to a claim.

If you meet the requirements of PayPal Buyer Protection, we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item plus the original shipping costs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.