How can I remove permanent limit of my account?

ChiomaHap2
Contributor
Contributor

How can I remove the permanent limit within 180 days to gain access to my money?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mickeyking
New Community Member
I just opened my PayPal account and I was asked to submit some information before I can remove the limitations on my account but unfortunately I was that limitations can't be removed anymore Please how can I resolve it cos I really want to make use of my account for transactions
Login to Me Too

Sutho
New Community Member
How'd you fix it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ChiomaHap2, @mickeyking, @Sutho

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your respective accounts have been permanently limited. Normally, when an account is limited, PayPal is looking to confirm certain pieces of information or explain certain account activity. However, when an account is limited permanently, it normally means there has been some kind of violation of our User Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy. In that case, you'll be notified after 180 days how to transfer any available balance still in the account out of PayPal. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page if you have any questions, however please understand this is not a decision that is normally able to be reversed of overturned. 

Best wishes to you all, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.