Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited

Jryd-1965
New Community Member

Is Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited a reputable place to purchase US postage stamp?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

torihuckaba
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.  I also bought stamps from this company and after reading these comments I would like to cancel it.  How did you email Hong Kong ML?  I can not even find a way to email them.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

VB67

I couldn't find anyplace to contact them either :(. 

Login to Me Too

Annie-1999

My e-mail to them could not be sent.

Login to Me Too

EYS4
Contributor
Contributor

I got caught up in this as well.  I, too, am college-educated and am generally fairly skeptical. The shipping tracking link was invalid and, when I emailed the company, I received no reply.  I DID however, finally, receive "the stamps."  They were mailed from what appeared to be a Burlington, NJ location, but the address was obscured.  The stamps do, however, appear to be a forgery.  They do not have the same vibrancy as "the real thing" and the printing is not crisp.  They appear to be a second-generation copy.  I cannot complain thru PP as my payment went thru PP via my credit card solely.  I intend to bring this up via my credit card resources.  

Login to Me Too

Llb12
Contributor
Contributor
Any update?
Login to Me Too

Dog2500
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was ordered thru the Post Office until I seen where the payment went. It has to be a scam. How do you get your money back anyone know ?
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what I fell for too.  I thought it was the postal service and I would never

have ordered had I known it was coming from overseas.  Such sneaky tactics.  Do you know

how to communicate with Hong Kong Mandan Limited Trading??  Apparently PayPal recommends

customers contacting the seller to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed them at the email address on the email receipt I received and the one that appeared on the PayPal receipt to cover myself. No way to do it from PayPal. Automated response to one, no response to the other. I would also call PayPal directly [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]to initiate a claim. They emailed the seller directly. Good luck. FWIW, if you put your order number into their so called website to check the status of your order, it takes you to the USPS tracking which tells you the number isn't found.
Login to Me Too

ColleenV9
Contributor
Contributor

You contact the merchant through the PayPal site. I thought I was emailing PayPal resolution. After I hit send, I saw that it went to the merchant. 

Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor

Start by filing a complaint on the PayPal website.  Then call PayPal to escalate the claim you filed.

PayPal seemed very willing to help me with this.  If I do not receive any communication from 

Hong Kong Mandan Trading by Dec. 12 my money will be refunded.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.