Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited

Jryd-1965
New Community Member

Is Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited a reputable place to purchase US postage stamp?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor

Dashman1:  Please keep updating as to the authenticity of the stamps you received and if they are deemed counterfeit by the USPS.

Login to Me Too

charben
Contributor
Contributor

I  was scammed also. The uustamp.com website has vanished.

Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
My initial PP claim was denied because it was opened as item not received and I received it. The website had disappeared and when I emailed the seller it bounced back. So I called PP to let them know the item received was not as described. They changed the reason and said they would contact the seller. I told them good luck with that. Two days later PP found in my favor and I had my refund. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
Good information. Ty. I received my stamps yesterday. Taking them to the PO today to get their advice on whether the stamps are genuine. I will be calling PP if they are counterfeit.
Login to Me Too

theyaden
Contributor
Contributor

I would check the pricing. If they are selling the stamps cheaper than the US post office which prints the stamps I don't see how it could be legitimate since they would have to purchase them from the US Post office and resell them to be real. If you are paying a markup price it could be legitimate but at that point you might as well pay the cheaper price from the original source.

Login to Me Too

LouLou751
Contributor
Contributor

I never got anything from them and Paypal refused my request for refund.  They are a hoax, scam.  Don't do it.  The USPS!

Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
Have you filed a complaint that the item was not received? They would email the seller and it would be on them to prove item was received by you. If they don't respond (and they won't because their website had been taken down and the email will bounce back) you'll get your refund.
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
I received my stamps a couple of weeks ago. I took them to the USPS and was told they were a 2017 forever stamp, but the wording on them is incorrect/counterfeit. I was advised to file a complaint on the USPS fraud website, which I did. I then informed PayPal and PP refunded my money. I am holding on to the stamps in case the USPS requests me to fwd them. Hong Kong thieves! I didn't lose out in the end, I'm just ticked off I fell for that scam. I hope everyone else makes out well too.
Login to Me Too

LD71
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 100 stamps. It took about 3 weeks to receive them. Meanwhile, I thought I had been scammed. I took the stamps to my local PO and they say that they are REAL!
Login to Me Too

charben
Contributor
Contributor

I received my 200 stamps on 12/28. i ordered them 11/29. They are legit. I will never do it again.

My concern is they harvested information that could be harmful in the future. I will never do it again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.