Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited

Jryd-1965
New Community Member

Is Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited a reputable place to purchase US postage stamp?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
🙄 thank you. Not surprised with that information!!
Login to Me Too

DianeWT1
Contributor
Contributor

Also fell for this. So sneaky the way it had a USPS-looking logo (and on my phone it looked real!) plus pictures of stamps that are real. 

And I have complained through PP. Did y'all cancel your PP attached credit card as well? I have not yet ... curious what others (and PP) advise. 

Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor

Found this on uustamps      We've been scammed for sure!

https://www.marifilmines.com/uustamps-reviews/

Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
I received this today in response to my request for a refund: Dear customer, Thank you for your email. Your order was shipped on 4 Dec. Here below is tracking information: The delivery usually takes about 15 days. We are sorry shipped orders cannot be canceled. Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation. If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact us. Wish you a nice day! I replied asking why they shipped an order on the 4th when I requested a refund on the 29th.
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor

Dashman1  I will be interested if you actually receive the stamps and if so, are they counterfeit? Keep us posted!

https://www.marifilmines.com/uustamps-reviews/

Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
I received the exact email you did! Imagine that! 🤔
Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor

Their response to why they shipped it on the 4th despite being told both by me on the 29th to cancel the order was as follows:

Hello,
We are sorry your email was in the junk before and we didn't notice this.
So your order was shipped out.
If you would like to keep this order, we will offer you 50% OFF for the next order.
If you don't need it any more, please refuse the parcel.
Many thanks.

Right, like I might order anything else.  I made sure I updated Paypal on this. Doesn't explain why they shipped when Paypal also emailed them before they "shipped". Did theirs go into a junk folder too???
Login to Me Too

Sharons13
Contributor
Contributor
So odd I saw your note today. I realized yesterday that I too did get scammed by this company thinking it was legit US stamps. And just today I received a “ silver” chain in the mail from a place Called “ Port jewelers” with no address. It came from Amazon prime.Now seriously worried.
Login to Me Too

Sharons13
Contributor
Contributor
Yes today after just discovering and reporting that I had never received stamps from them that I also thought were US postal service!
Login to Me Too

BERNDTSH
New Community Member

We thought we were buying from the USPS>

Never received anything

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.