Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited

Jryd-1965
New Community Member

Is Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited a reputable place to purchase US postage stamp?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor

I just spoke with Paypal regarding the fact the item was supposedly "shipped". I don't actually expect to receive it.  I was told that there was a problem with the merchant, they had not responded to Paypal's inquiry and if they failed to do so, I would get my refund.  Not expecting them to respond to Paypal, and I suspect what they are actually doing is attempting not to get their Paypal Account shut down by showing they are giving refunds and or saying the item "shipped". 

Login to Me Too

Cliff-1954

I am having the same problem with stamps I bought thinking they were from an American company until I paid for them through Pay Pal. It was from Hong Kong Manfan Trading Limited. Bought them 11-22-2021 . Got a tracking number but as of 11-27-2021 they have never moved in shipping still in China. Filed a case and Pay Pal is helping me on it. As with everyone else it looked like a USPS web site like stamps.com. I believe if I did get them I wouldn't be able to use them for them being fake.

Login to Me Too

Dog2500
Contributor
Contributor
I also got duped thinking it was a USPS site. After paying I saw the payment went to a Hong Kong company. I read previous posts and e mailed the company asking for a refund because they made it look like a USPS site and I don’t want stamps from Hong Kong. No response from them. I filed a case with Pay Pal they opens a case and are crediting my account in the mean time.
Login to Me Too

bybyL
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, I thought it was from the postal office.  Obvious, it is a scam and I just file a refund from Paypal, I will wait and see how will they refund my money.

Login to Me Too

Llb12
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received a RANDOM package in the mail?? I received one Saturday (8 days after ordering stamps) and it has Chinese writing all over it- an odd looking teddy bear and a model "human torso" with details in Chinese how to assemble many body parts. Just wondering if this is somehow related. No receipt/ order slip, etc.
Login to Me Too

ColleenV9
Contributor
Contributor

Is it a light package? This article sheds some light on unwanted packages: https://www.wral.com/got-a-package-you-didnt-order-it-could-be-a-scam/19487274/

Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
Wow.... This whole thing has become so bizarre!! My order immediately went to 'shipped' after contacting PayPal and PayPal contacting them (even though I had sent an email to Hong Kong ML asking to cancel my order!!) It will be interesting to see if I actually get the stamps. But I am very concerned if I do get them, they may be bogus stamps. I will have the USPS look at them to validate their authenticity. I'm not holding out much hope here.
Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
Mine also "shipped" after the PP dispute was opened as well.
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
Dashman1.. keep us updated on the delivery if you get it
Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor
The only tracking update is as follows: Label Created, not yet in system A status update is not yet available on your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon. All they've done is created a shipping label! Really not expecting to get anything anytime soon, or maybe at all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.