Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited

Jryd-1965
New Community Member

Is Hong Kong Mandan Trading Limited a reputable place to purchase US postage stamp?

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Temp20211130h
New Community Member

I wouldn't do it. I'm waiting now to see if I was scammed.

Login to Me Too

DolceFarNiente
Contributor
Contributor
Canadian stemps...same ..waiting if legit or not...
Login to Me Too

ZenFriend

I ordered them.  I also filed a claim with PayPal when it went past the delivery date.  They did finally arrive 12 days past the estimated delivery date.  Product is accurate.   I would not order them again.

Login to Me Too

Marie7Kate
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. I had contacted PayPal then searched for a way to get in touch with them, which I cannot exactly remember how but then they did receive  them. Thankful for that but how many people might not go through all of that. Not good.

Login to Me Too

LD71
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was scammed, but then I received my stamps! (2017 American Flag stamps). I took them to my local post office, and they verified that they ARE real!
Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
Interesting... I took mine to the Post office and I was told they are counterfeit. I threw them out. I don't want a knock on my door!
Login to Me Too

Dashman1
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty certain this is a scam and/or counterfeit. I got no response when I attempted to cancel even though item has not shipped and seller is not in the US. I've already opened up a dispute with PP.  I'm embarrassed that a smart college-educated person like me fell for something like this. Advertisement and website is pretty deceptive.  Looks like USPS logo but not the USPS website which is USPS.com. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. 

Login to Me Too

Gldnlvr
Contributor
Contributor
I, too, fell for this. All the comments on the advertisement site seemed legitimate, so I ordered two kinds of stamps. Please update if you get a resolution to this one way or another.
Login to Me Too

jw5805
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.   Pay pals response was to write directly to the company to try to resolve it.  I have done that and haven't heard back.  Doubting I will see stamps.  Let me know how things go with you and I will do the same.  Makes me so mad that I was taken like that.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.