Hold already past 180 days
If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.
If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, account is in your legal name and the account is registered in the country where you reside.
Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why does it take over 7 days to deposit directly into Paypal savings when it could have been fa in Products & Services
- Uk in Security and Fraud
- crypto not sending out from paypal wallet urgent help in Wallet
- Possible Coverup Internally, After 2+ years this is a final attempts. Pick one. FIX OR FEDS. in Security and Fraud
- withdrawal of available funds in Transactions