Help!!!

Leongreen
Contributor
Contributor
A woman had 3 faulty earphones delivered so I offered to send her new ones out to replace them but she then agreed that she didn’t want them and she was happy with the current ones but is now asking for the full refund + her items and I have the messages to prove it, can PayPal help me in my defence or will I lose the dispute
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leongreen 

Request that the items be returned for a refund of order amount.

Was a PayPal dispute opened for Significantly not as described by the buyer? If so, ask buyer to return earphones for a refund. PayPal usually require that buyer return for a refund for not as described claims.

If buyer returns an empty box or something, report buyer:

What is Buyer Abuse?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Leongreen
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou for the response, she made a purchase in April then liked the product and made another purchase in may and literally at 9:05 23/07/2021 she has made both claims for refunds, surely that cannot be acceptable and a obvious scam, thanks
Login to Me Too

Timothy2240
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone I have a problem with my PayPal account it refuse to withdraw money or send, please anyone with solution I will appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.