Has anyone dealt with or had problems with a seller Casebus.com?

grunertime
New Community Member

I received a defective mis-advertised product with 4.9 stars only to find there is no way to review the product and report the issue. And, immediately found orders in my account, that I didn't place, shipped to another country to someone I don't know.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grunertime 

Trustpilot reviews are pretty bad.

Report a problem in the Resolution Center. Some reviews on there on say you’ll probably have to return item to China in order to get a refund. But one review said try contacting merchant through their .com email address for help first before filing PayPal dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WoundedSlug
New Community Member
-5 stars!!! Avoid Casebus at all costs!!! After 5 days, my item still wasn’t showing as shipped. I tried calling‘customer service’ but it’s just a recording saying they can’t take your call right now. Went to the website and began an email ping-pong with them. I wanted to cancel the order; they asked me to keep waiting. I pressed for cancellation, and they told me I needed to ship it to China, on my dime. After much more of this, I finally had to file a dispute with PayPal. It appears I’ll likely be out some money for return shipping (to New Mexico). From misleading product descriptions and apparently fake reviews to the nonfunctional phone number and deceptive website, this is perhaps the most duplicitous company I’ve interacted with.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.